Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hi! Im YoJorgie & I aint dead...PART 셋 !!


[#nowplaying Sia-We Are Born album]

Hello Labias & Genitals!
Once again, i find myself on a blogging drought...and at THE WORST TIME!!

ill explain...

as most of you know, this passed week i was "Vlogging" for YoJorgie
(which was a complete success so woot woot!)
but i was also supposed to provide you all with an interview with one of my favorite rising stars, ALOT of concert videos, and also some new pictures...
PROOOOBLEM WAS, when we landed last sunday back in MIA, SchrickTick was feeling a bit sicky...then...i started feeling a bit green myself.

yea...GIIIIANT FML MOMENT!

BUUUUUUUUUT, now im back and im already uploading concerts as i type. ^_^

get ready for a stampede of posts kiddies and my bad for being lost.

Enjoi.

No comments:

Post a Comment