Thursday, July 1, 2010

Goldfrapp + NYC = Euphoria.


[#nowplaying Goldfrapp - Seventh Tree album]

(p.s.-I was going to make this a loooong description of the concert..but i changed my mind. you can just see the videos on my YouTube... they're self explanatory.)

(p.s.s.- I finally learned what people mean when they say 'it was love at 1st site'. and no, im not talking about Goldfrapp. if hes reading this... thanks for making my night even better... and for giving me hope that there is still someone out there for me...)

OPENING ACT: CULTS
... yea... no bueno... (not a band that can open for Goldfrapp kind of no bueno...)

MAIN ACT: Goldfrapp
... She starts... We Melt...

We both hear our favorite songs...

I have permanent goosebumps... Schricky cries...

its gets better... then becomes fantastic... turns into ecstasy...

We wait for a setlist... someone gives it to us... stage manager takes it back...

fucker-bastard!!

Turns out to be lyrics... not a setlist... ?!?!?!

Lol... no entiendo, but fuck it.

SETLIST:
Voicething / Crystalline Green
I wanna life
A&E
Dreaming
Head First
Number 1
Believer
Alive
Shiny and Warm
Train
Ride a White Horse
Ooh La La
Utopia
Black Cherry
Rocket
Strict Machine

(readers, if i DIDNT record your fav, my bad, but i wanted to look at her through my own eyes for a little while and not through my cam... you understand, yes?)

OVERALL: one of the BEST concerts ive ever been to. Breathtaking from beginning to end.

Enjoi. ^_^.

No comments:

Post a Comment