Thursday, July 1, 2010

YoJorgie Pres.: LAUREN FLAX!


Elo Ladoos and Gentoes!
As i announced before, the musical beauty that is LAUREN FLAX agreed to do an interview for our very first entry of "YoJorgie Pres.:"... and you know i died in the BEST way.

the meeting was described to you in the video that i posted for my 'I HEART NY' (day 4-5) vlogging series, but not all of it.

W/O Further Ado, Lets Begin:

it started off by S.T. and i getting there before ANYONE, lol. we then have a drink and walk to the stage room. i looked to the right and see:

...i cream...

and ALSO notice..CASH ONLY!

>_<

So S.T. and i find out where an ATM is from the BEAUTIFUL woman working in the front
(btw-love you for giving me the poster and hard copy tickets..LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!!)
and we make our way outside. when i look to my right, i notice these big dark brown strands of AWESOMENESS (lol) and realize..
OMG..LAUREN FLAX!
we cross the street to get to the ATM. i pounded those buttons like a good piece-a-meat,
get my mula, and run back across. When we start making our way to the door, she (lauren) gets in a sec before and is now standing RIGHT in front of me!!!

I automatically think,
"OK!...now or never jorgie boy!!..."

my mouth opens...nothing happens...she keeps walking...she gets closer to the backstage area...i still cant speak...shes getting farther...

..............and then..............

"LAAAaaaAaaauauUUUUUUuuRRREENNNnnn!!!"

........!........

....OF COURSE!...I LET OUT THE WEEEEIRDEST PITCHED SHOUT/SCREECH TO LAUREN FLAX!!!!....

She turns with a shocked and hesitant look on her face (AS SHE SHOULD HAVE AFTER THAT! lolol) and i introduce myself. She recognized me (i die) and i continued to explain what happened to my horrible cell phone with the terrible covergae and horrifying customer service. she was glad to see i found her and after all that ish and a quick run backstage, she was ready.
i was completly in SHOCK and SOOOOO nervous, that i didnt really think through on how the interview shouldve been done. (...not good...)
we were standing in the middle of the bar thats inside the venue and there was an open booth available. for some reason, thats where i decided to sit..WHY?!.. IDK!!
its funny because SHE knew that the interview wouldnt go as smoothly, but of course, Mr.Freeze-Up Jorgie was so stunned by what was happening that he wasnt realizing the music was BLARING out this odd alternative rock that was just NOT good to talk over.
and because i have short-term memory loss and didnt have an extra battery on my camera, i decided to get SchrickyTicky's assistance and we used her phone to record the interview.
here we go...

L.F.:will you be able to hear, or?
YoJo: yea as long as i can hear you after this so that i can exactly right down what u said..
shoulda taken that as a sign!*

I start by thanking her 50 different ways, some nervous rambling, and then explain the blog...i think she digs it.
Then...

YoJo: i know your a part of the project 'HOTEL MOTEL'. Are you guys going to start doing that across the US or worldwide or are you going to keep it local?
L.F.: you know what? because all of us girls are never home, we're always on tour, so whenever we're all home, we try to throw a 'hotel motel' to play together. i mean maybe we might do more shows, but for now its just that.
YoJo: your also touring with Fischerspooner right?
L.F.: yes.
YoJo: are you opening for them?
L.F.: well actually, im part of the band.
YoJo: oh yeah! my mistake. i saw that on your myspace page. were you a fan of them before you started working with them?
L.F.: oh HELL YEAH! ive been ... ----------------

:::silence:::

dO_Ob

theres no sound?...?!...?!?!?!...?!@#$%^&*

...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!...

-___-

UN-FUCKING-FORTUNATELY, the audio goes kaput and all thats left is memories.

LUCKILY! i DID write down some of her responses that i was able to remember on the train on the way back home...

this is a short hand of everything taken directly from my memo pad on my BlackBerry...dont correct me and dont quote me 100%, lol. :

YoJo:(Fischerspooner question.)
L.F.: Yes, I loooved them since 1999, its such an honor to be able to be a part of FS.
YoJo: What is that little thing you hear in certain songs that make you want to remix them?
L.F.: When I start to remix a song, I don't have any certain angle I go at it with. I just don't use any of the songs original beats. But I do try to make it dancy, ya know? Like 'DANCE BITCHES DAAANCE!!'


Let me start off by saying im sorry to Lauren. Shes been nothing but amazing from before i met her til even after i texted her when i got back home.
IM REALLY SORRY LAUREN! AND SOOOOO EMBARRASSED!! I WILL MAKE THIS UP TO YOU! IM GOING TO ORLANDO AND IM GOING TO PROMISE YOU THAT ITS GOING TO BE PERFECT!
and im really sorry to my readers! you guys will get nothing but the best from me! i will keep bringing you gold (like Lauren) and will not let this happen again... pinky promise.

i leave you kids with a picture of The Flax on stage, opening up with her band CREEP.
watch some of the performance on my YouTube page:
www.youtube.com/oompa27


Stay Tuned for the next one kids...and as always...Enjoi.



No comments:

Post a Comment