Friday, June 18, 2010

Hi! Im YoJorgie & I aint dead...PART DEUX!!


[#nowplaying Saint Motel-Dear Dictator (Sam Sparro Remix)]

Its true kids! IM NOT! yes yes, i have not been blogging about myself like i was in the beginning of this venture, but its because ive been thinking of new ways to bring this page to
THE NEXT LEVEL OF NITRO AWESOMENESS!!!
F.Y.I., theres alot of things coming your way and its gonna be JUICY!

(i dont wanna give away anything til its all ready to be posted.^_^.)

WHAT I CAAAAN SAY!... is that you FINALLY get to meet my best friend (Shes basically me with D's and a Va-JJ) and if your my friend on twitter/facebook/youtube, than your probably familiar with who im referring to...

...yes people...
...The One & Only...


SchrickyTicky

[#nowplaying Crystal Castles-Celestica (Bear In Heaven Remix)]

The lezzy with the heart of gold! She'll be joining me in alot of the blogs new endeavors. its always good to have a womans view on things, ya know?..(even though i consider myself a Lesbian that likes Bears ^_^) Schricks got ALOT to offer. Her music taste and knowledge are enough to make any Rolling Stone reporter turn to suicide.

[NOTE: we here at YoJorgie DO NOT mean to offend..if you know someone that may need help, or if you yourself need help... PLEASE... BOOKMARK this page and go get an Herbal Refreshment!]

...<('-'<) <( '-' )> (>'-')>...

OH!
Hello dancing Kirbys!
...
...i love those guys...

^^)

...you know what people...
...
FUCK IT...im in a giving mood...

:::DRUMROLL:::

COMING SOON TO YOJORGIE!:
-Vlogs
-Live Performances
-Monthly Playlists

& A SHIT LOAD MORE!!

im working hard on trying to make this a funner and different blog for you all to visit so make sure to stick with me through the long run (like my favorite supporter Kristie in the big TEX), and i promise not to disappoint.

i leave you all with a little...
[#nowplaying Gorillaz-Rhinestone Eyes]


As Always..Enjoi.


[Still havent found me anywhere other than here?? Shame on you...

www.facebook.com/jorgefernandezjr
www.myspace.com/just_jorge
www.twitter.com/YoJorgie
www.youtube.com/oompa27
(p.s.-if you goto my youtube page, you'll get a sneak peak of one of my new adventures..yum..)

start with the COPY+PASTE humanoids!!]


No comments:

Post a Comment