Friday, June 18, 2010

The End of an Era...


[#nowplaying Yeah Yeah Yeahs-Is Is EP]

So here we are... the day BEFORE my
Cousin/Brother/Twin/Partner In Crime/MEANING OF BROTHERHOOD,

Soda-Can-Dan,

is having his first ba...baaa...(..bare with me..)

.......Baby Shower......

(LOL, i know! imagine the mess im gonna be when the little one arrives!)

Its weird cause its Danny. i mean, i keep seeing alot of my old/new peeps knocking girls up left and right but thats different. i knew this would happen one day, and i knew it would happen in our 20's, but geez...it happened so fast.
if i had known this was coming up, i wouldve MADE HIM go with me to my NYC trips, or my random Orlando gatherings, or any other dumb shit shinanigans i get myself into. dont get me wrong, we've gotten into more shit than you can imagine, but for some reason i feel like it STILL isnt enough.
this last year or so, D and I havent been seeing much of each other. i was in an unhealthy relationship and he was dealing with his own drama, so it was a mission in itself to even talk.
(actually, when i DID speak to him again after like 2 months, is when i found out he was having a baby with Kim...odd way to say 'hi' huh?)

i texted him today to tell him i WASNT going, but instead i said exactly this...

"Hey hoeski...2mrw im gonna pass by before everyone gets there to chill for a bit, give the baby his thingy, and then im riding out before everyone starts arriving."

...yea...im an asshole...

my reason is because, i just dont like being around my family anymore.
plain and simple.
(i doubt any of them read this so its ok, lol.)
i just cant deal with 100 people wanting to play the SAME EXACT STUPID 21 QUESTION BULLSHIT EXAM with me. its SO FUCKING ANNOYING! they just want to ask you questions to come at you with insults and their own version of "advice". then they think YOU'RE the one with an attitude when you give them a response or politely say, "i rather not talk about that."
its TOO MUCH with them!! i have enough to worry about in my own life, for others to be making me feel worse.
No no...not doing it...

...he replies exactly this...

"U know this is big for me and i want u there for the whole thing. U dont have to answer to anyone just be there for me please. i never see you and we never spend time together, im asking for this, please just be there for me."

o_o

...i mean... im fucked. i cant say no to that! lol.
but seriously...how fucked up on MY PART to let these vultures come in between my brother and i. hes having my FIRST NEPHEW and im not gonna be there for something as simple as a baby shower?! REEDONKUELISSNESS!! even dumber to think i couldnt deal with it! WHAT?!, like i HAVENT done it a BILLION & 1 times before?!
shame on me complaining about us not seeing each other, and then me try to pull a stunt like that.


:::sigh:::
maybe the baby will make us closer.
maybe the baby will seperate us more.
...but...
WHATEVER HAPPENS..Danny AND My Nephew are a part of me and ill be damned if i let some shit-heads keep me from seeing them.

This post was for all of you to remember who your brothers/sisters/loved ones are.
call, text, email, fax, smoke signal (WHATEVER) them RIGHT NOW and tell them how much they mean to you.

you'll never know when a life chapter is coming to a close, and you'll need to be there to help write the final sentences...

D.J.J.D.4.P.
AOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment